OMEA 9C Color, 16 bit, 180° x 180° field of view, All Sky Camera, with Glass Dome
Available on backorder
Application fields of this camera are (in a nutshell) :
Cloud cover and transparency map, Robotic telescopes farms, no mobile parts.
– Free Space Optics (FSO) communication
Cloud cover and transparency map, Site survey, Network architecture design and balancing
– Atmospheric studies
Atmospheric transparency, urban light pollution monitoring, northern lights, passive optical sensing. Network of AllSky camera
Realtime and passive optical detection for satellite re-entry, planes and drones. Network of camera to cover larger territory
– Solar Power
Cloud cover, transparency map, site survey and power production forecasting
The OMEA camera is ALCOR’s flagship camera that embeds a dome heating system, based on environment humidity and temperature.
- 180 ° x 180 ° field of view system, 10.5 Million pixels fisheye circle “Illuminated” pixels, pixel 2.4µm CMOS sensor.
- Daylight Imaging possible
- USB Color camera (C option) 5500 x 3650 pixels camera
- Image scale : 3.0 arcmin per pixel
- Exposure time from 50µs to 3600s exposure time
- Variable gain
- Control software (Windows 7/8 & 10) allowing automated and standalone system operation, recording of images, creation of AVIs, and upload to Website (otherwise open source Linux SDK)
- IR-Cut Filter included
- Automatic defrost : dome above the lens
- Full anodized aluminum casing system, totally watertight (IP67), under BK7 glass dome
- Water tight:
– temperature and humidity sensor external probe
– 24V/RS232 power supply connector
– USB cable with extension cord (20 m)
- 24 V / 2.5 A power supply cable (18 m)
|Dimensions||10 × 15 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.