Atik ACIS 2.4 megapixel, color, CMOS camera
Available on backorder
The ACIS series is Atik’s fastest camera series yet with full frame speeds of up to 30 fps, and is available in 12.3, 7.1, and 2.4 megapixel editions. Designed not only to exceed the high demands required for scientific imaging, the ACIS also performs expertly in astronomical imaging. Manufactured at ISO 9001 certified European premises to the very highest standards, the ACIS is designed to provide reliable and excellent service for many years.
Variety of Modes
The Atik ACIS series offers three different power modes:
- PowerSave Mode – Allows for the highest quality images to be taken
- Normal Mode – The camera operates at its default setting to allow for normal imaging
- Fast Mode – Takes advantage of the on-board DDR memory to return a constant stream of images. Fast mode increases the frame rate of the ACIS series 7.1 to 30FPS. This can increase to 175FPS through the use of sub framing, and reaching 300 FPS when used with Dusk.
An Ideal OEM Solution
The ACIS has been built from the foundation of the Atik design philosophy to provide the flexibility that is demanded by our worldwide OEM customer base and provide the ideal solution for OEM’s in need of low light imaging. Recommended applications include:
- Gel Documentation
- Fluorescence Microscopy
Atik’s Signature Software
The ACIS is natively compatible with our Infinity live stacking software to provide astrophotographers with incredible views of the night sky in a near real-time environment. Our on-the-fly image processing gets you up and running quickly, minimizing the learning curve many people experience. However, our advanced functions ensure you are always in control as you steer your way through the night sky.
- Live continuous stacking
- Flexible histogram control, including auto-stretch functions
- Live YouTube broadcast integration
- Interactive session replay
- Focus assist and monitoring tools
- Save to FITs, PNG, JPG and TIFF formats
The ACIS is also fully compatible with our renowned Artemis Capture and Dusk imaging software that gives you full control over your imaging. We also supply a full ASCOM driver so you’re free to use it with your preferred astro imaging software. When used with Dusk, the ACIS can not only be used as a cooled deep sky imaging camera but can also be used for high speed planetary imaging with frame rates reaching 300 frames per second using the ROI function.
From the outset, the ACIS has benefited from a built-in 256mb DDR3 image buffer to help remove amp glow and other artifacts caused by data transfer over USB2, all while preventing issues with dropped frames. This makes for a seamless and fast imaging experience, whether you’re taking advantage of the flexibility and low cable weight of USB2, or the fast speeds of USB3.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.