Chroma FiltersSeptember 2, 2020
Showing the single result
Chroma H-alpha filter, 5nm FWHM
$460.00 – $1,195.00
- H-alpha filters are essential for imaging nebulae and other objects which are rich in ionized hydrogen.
- At 656.3nm, a narrow-band emission filter is required to separate H-alpha from the SII doublet (671.6nm and 673.1nm).
- Parfocal for systems f/4.0 or slower
- Transmitted wavefront better than 0.25 waves/inch
- Parallelism: less than 30 arcsec
- Made in the U.S.A.
Chroma H-alpha filter, 5nm FWHMSeptember 2, 2020